Online site winnersgamingclub.com is not controlled by the online casino operator. This means that here you will find links that will lead you to other Internet resources. How it works? Pretty simple! When one of our clients clicks on the links we offer, our site receives a commission from its partners.
Basic principles of data processing
To ensure all customer data protection measures are taken, winnersgamingclub.com adheres to the following basic data processing principles:
- Processes all personal data of clients in accordance with all regulatory legal acts.
- When our website asks its customers to provide their personal data, it informs them about how and for what purposes it will be used.
- winnersgamingclub.com will always seek official confirmation from its customers that they consent to the collection and processing of their data. Also, if the need arises, the opportunity to revoke this consent will also be given.
- Our site will ask its customers to provide only the personal data that is necessary to continue cooperation.
- Our customers can be assured that only persons authorized by winnersgamingclub.com will be able to access their personal data for a specific purpose.
- We process all personal data of our customers honestly and lawfully.
- The winnersgamingclub.com website does not keep its customers' data beyond the legal period.
- We store certain customer personal data, which can be recovered if necessary.
- We disclose our customer data to third parties only if required to do so by law. Also, in most cases, they will be issued after obtaining the personal permission of the client.
- We systematically and continuously work to improve all privacy risk parameters.
What personal data must be provided
The personal data of the visitor to the online site is collected to provide a specific service, to control the transactions made and to protect the user of the site from illegal or harmful activities.
Each client wishing to register on the winnersgamingclub.com online site will be required to provide the following information: first name, last name, email address.
If the site winnersgamingclub.com doubts that a new client has provided reliable information about himself, he has the right to request some additional information.
To whom and how your personal data may be disclosed
winnersgamingclub.com may disclose personal data in the following cases:
- Disclose personal data of the client to the competent court or authorized bodies on the basis of a formal request.
- Disclose the personal data of the client, if he has officially given his consent. The client can express his consent to the disclosure of his data in a direct way, for example, in writing or orally.
- The site winnersgamingclub.com has the right to disclose all necessary personal data of customers to various supervisory authorities. The reason for this may be due to a detailed study of the honesty policy of online games, as well as the identification of criminal transactions in order to prevent them.
- In addition, in some cases, personal data of customers may be available to certain service providers.
- You have the right to access any of your personal data that you have provided on the online site.
- You can request that your personal data be corrected if you think it is incomplete or in error.
- You may request that we remove your personal data from the website.
- Where the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
It is important to us that our website visitors play responsibly. Therefore, if you are addicted to games, ask for help.